THE PERFECT COMPANION FOR YOUR DUTY!
Our Belt Set is the perfect companion for your duty, combining maximum comfort with minimalist design and highest quality. Our TERRA B Belt Set consists of the Inner Belt, Duty Belt (without Velcro on the inside) and the Light Assault Belt.
The Inner Belt is threaded through the flaps of your duty pants and remains there even after the end of duty. The Duty Belt is threaded through the Light Assault Belt, together with the required equipment, and is put on and taken off with the hook system inside of the LAB uncomplicatedly and flexibly via the applied loop outer surface on the Inner Belt.
CONFIGURATION OF THE BELT SET
- Place the Light Assault Belt on a flat surface and think about where the individual pouches should be attached.
- Mark the points where the Duty Belt is to be threaded out and in through the vertical slots of the LAB.
- Now thread the Duty Belt accordingly. Important: If the pouches are to be threaded directly onto the belt, they must be mounted at the same time.
- Thread the end of the webbing from the Duty Belt through the male part of the COBRA® buckle from the outside to the inside and return it on the inside.
- Thread the Inner Belt through your duty pants and attach your configured Duty Belt with the Light Assault Belt including pouches via the hook and loop system to your threaded Inner Belt.
PLEASE DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT SIZE BEFORE ORDERING
- # Put on your service trousers
- # If another belt is threaded, remove it
- # Thread a tape measure through the tabs of the pants
- # Bear the truth and read off the waist size
- Size S: 84 cm – 96 cm waist size
- Size M: 90 cm – 102 cm waist size
- Size L: 96 cm – 108 cm waist size
- Size XL: 102 cm – 114 cm waist size
- Size XXL: 108 cm – 120 cm waist size
If you are between two sizes, choose the larger one!
You are unsure which size you need? Or do have general questions about this or any other product? Get in touch! We are looking forward to your message.