Be Smart and Take Care of Your Closest!
This face mask fulfils an important task: minimising droplet transmission during the ongoing corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) pandemic. The main transmission pathway of the novel corona virus is the respiratory uptake of virus-containing liquid particles (source: Robert Koch Institute, as of 07.08.2020). Wearing the TERRA B Face Mask reduces the transmission of droplets and aerosols that occur when coughing, sneezing or speaking. In addition, wearing the mask sensitizes us to touch our face less with our hands. In the event of unavoidable contact with other people, you can pay attention to your neighbours and make an important contribution to the containment of the spread of the virus.
*** 15% of the income from our TERRA B Face Mask will be donated to the Corona-Nothilfe des Deutschen Roten Kreuz e.V. With the slogan #for each other they support the health system in the current Corona crisis, relieve clinics and care for needy and elderly people. ***
- * very elastic and tear-resistant due to 2-ply 520E Durastretch fabric (Multicam Black with 50/50 NyCo fabric)
- * washable at 60°C (wash after each use)
- * size adjustable with shock cord and cord stopper
- * reversible – with the 2 Camo variants even with 2 optics – BUT! Turn only after washing
- # This oronasal mask is not a medical device or certified protective equipment (PPE).
- # This Mouth and Nose Mask does not correspond to the medically standardized respirators.
- # The mask does not contain a filter against viral pathogens and therefore does not protect you against the novel virus SARS-CoV-2, but minimizes droplet transmission when in contact with other people.
Disclaimer of liability
The use of our TERRA B Face Mask is at your own risk. Any claim for damages against TERRA B – regardless of whether the wearer or a counterpart – is excluded.