Optimal fit & comfortable way of wearing
Our Light Assault Belt is a belt sleeve for the Duty Belt. The combination of both belts provides a firm hold on your gear with light padding for comfortable wear in your everyday duty life. The LAB’s vertical cutouts allow the Duty Belt to be threaded to the outside at the desired position to securely attach pouches or holsters. Hook Velcro is located on the inside to ensure a tight fit with the Inner Belt.
The Light Assault Belt cannot be worn as a stand-alone belt, but can be easily combined with belts of a maximum height of 50 mm.
CONFIGURATION OF THE LIGHT ASSAULT BELT
- Place the Light Assault Belt on a flat surface and think about where you want to attach the pouches.
- Mark the places where the Duty Belt should be threaded out and in through the vertical slots of the LAB.
- Now the Duty Belt is threaded accordingly. Important: If the pouches are to be threaded directly onto the belt, they must be mounted at the same time.
- The end of the Duty Belt is threaded from the outside to the inside through the male part of the Cobra buckle and led back on the inside.
Please determine your correct size before ordering
- # Put on your service trousers
- # If another belt is threaded, remove it
- # Thread a measuring tape through the flaps of the trousers
- # Bear the truth and read the fret measure
- Size XS: (78 cm – 84 cm waist size): Length of the LAB: 75 cm
- Size S (84 cm – 90 cm waist size): Length of the LAB: 81 cm
- Size M (90 cm – 96 cm waist size): Length of the LAB: 87 cm
- Size L (96 cm – 102 cm waist size): Length of the LAB: 93 cm
- Size XL (102 cm – 108 cm waist size): Length of the LAB: 99 cm
- Size XXL (108 cm – 120 cm waist size): Length of the LAB: 105 cm
If you are between two sizes, choose the larger one!
If you are unsure which size you need or have general questions about this or any other product – please contact us! We are looking forward to your message.