The Belt Set includes the Inner Belt, Duty Belt (without hook on the inside) and Light Assault Belt. It is the perfect solution for your everyday duty, combining comfort with minimalist design and highest quality.
The Inner Belt is threaded through the loops of your trousers and stays there even after work. The Duty Belt is threaded through the Light Assault Belt, together with the necessary equipment, and is easy to put on and take off with the hook-and-loop inside of the LAB and Inner Belt.
Configuration of the Belt Set
- Place the Light Assault Belt on a flat surface and decide where to place the pouches.
- Mark the positions where the Duty Belt should be threaded out and in through the vertical slots of the LAB.
- Now the Duty Belt is threaded accordingly. Important: If the pouches are to be threaded directly onto the belt, they must be mounted at the same time.
- The end of the belt is threaded from the outside to the inside through the male part of the Cobra buckle and led back on the inside.
Please determine your correct size before ordering:
- Put on your service trousers
- If another belt is threaded, remove it
- Thread a measuring tape through the flaps of the trousers
- Bear the truth and read the fret measure
> size S – 85 cm – 95 cm waistband
> Size M – 93 cm – 103 cm waist size
> Size L – 101 cm – 111 cm waist size
> Size XL – 109 cm – 119 cm waist measurement
If you are unsure which size you need or have general questions about our products – please contact us! We are looking forward to your message.