NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS – KEEP CALM AND USE YOUR IFAK
As large as necessary, as compact as possible – the TERRA B Large IFAK is designed for initial trauma care in emergency situations. With a larger capacity than the Medium IFAK, the pouch can still be attached to the belt!
Your important companion that reliably supports you through its construction in combination with a selection of high-quality materials.
- High abrasion resistance plus strong water and dirt repellency due to robust CORDURA® 500 den laminate material
- Optimum adaptation of the Sleeve to the filled inlay due to bi-elastic material in the depth
- Secure attachment either via PALS loops on the back of any standardized MOLLE system or via a 5 cm wide slot on the back of the belt
- Front with laser-engraved cross and insert for supplied reflective foil, as well as Velcro surface for patches
The spacious inlay with cross-shaped structure is used to organize your IFAK utensils for first aid.
- Clean and weight-reducing design using robust CORDURA® 500 den laminate material
- Modular attachment of medical utensils on two large platforms made of Curv® material using the supplied shock cord and Velcro tape
- Presentation of MARCH/xABCDE scheme or dosing aids through window insertion
- Storage of elongated utensils (e.g. NPA, needle decompression kit) via three areas with holes for shock cords
- Storage of flat utensils (e.g. fleece compress) via two wide inserts
- Rubber band holders for other utensils (e.g. NPA, pen etc.)
- Quick orientation for uncomplicated opening of the inlay due to striking red flap
- Closure of the inlay with Velcro fastener system
- One-handed quick access during a medical emergency via paracord quick pull system
IFAK Quick Pull Adapter:
The inlay is pulled out downwards via the pull tab. A Quick Pull Adapter is included in the scope of delivery to prevent the loop from hanging freely and the risk of it getting caught. This adapter is installed in such a way that only the flap needs to be pulled to release the Quick Pull Adapter. The inlay can be hung on the handle if required during initial treatment.
Included in delivery
- 1 m Shock Cord
- 85 cm VELCRO® ONE-WRAP®
- 1x Cord stopper
- 1x white reflective tape (5 cm x 5 cm)
- 1x red reflective tape (5 cm x 5 cm)
- 1x IFAK Quick Pull Adapter